Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grand Opening!

Welcome Everyone to Foreword 2 Fashion! My name is Ricky Muniz, and I am going to educate you on fashion and what is in when it is in. 

A little about myself:  I am a fashionista by nature, have always clinged to it naturally, and am currently studying the business behind fashion.  I have modeled a great deal locally and in New York, and have participated in a plethora of fashion shows.  Photoshoots are my favorite, and I have a very extensive portfolio which I will preview shortly.

My primary goal here is not to tell you what to wear, but to aid you when you are clueless what garments to shop for, what textiles are in, and what not to wear.  It is important to always remember that the outer is a reflection of the inner.  An interest in fashion is not superficial, but crucial.  Always put your best foot forward, and first impressions are infinite! 

Thus, Welcome to my site!  I hope you continue to visit and stay tuned for more to come!

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment